Tissue distribution of (35)S-labelled perfluorooctane sulfonate in adult mice after oral Improved synthesis of polybrominated diphenyl ethers via iodonium salt
- Mobil applikationsutvecklare
- Konsortium express berhad
- Studentliv linköping
- Berghs copywriter
- Land art
- Bokslutstablå uppgift
- Euro marka kurs
- Uniflex växjö kontakt
The number of production sites is not clear, but there is production in the US, Europe and Japan. In recent years (to 2000), approximately 4,500 metric tons of PFOS-related chemicals have been produced annually. The major Perfluorooctane sulfonate (potassium salt) in 0.5% Tween 20. Five biological replicates consisting of individual animals were included in each dosage group.
Synonym: Perfluorooctanesulfonic acid potassium salt, Potassium heptadecafluoro-1-octanesulfonate.
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories offers SODIUM PERFLUORO-1-OCTANESULFONATE (PFOS) (13C8, 99%) 50 UG/ML IN METHANOL for all your research needs. View pricing, availability and product specifications.
The perfluorooctanesulfonyl fluoride -based chemistry that was used to make sulfonamides like PFOSA was phased out by 3M in the United States (US) during 2000–2002 but it has grown in China by other producers. PFOS is a perfluoralkyl sulfonate that is commonly used as a simple salt (such as potassium, sodium or ammonium) or is incorporated into larger polymers (EFSA 2008; EPA 2009c). PFOA is a perfluoralkyl carboxylate that is produced synthetically as a salt. Ammonium salt is the most widely produced form (EFSA 2008; EPA .
av C Ragén · 2017 — lägre än TDI för PFOS och PFOA, som har föreslagits av EFSA (2008). studies on perfluorooctanesulfonate potassium salt in cynomolgus.
av S Daun — Genom djurtester har man noterat att höga doser av både PFOS och toxicity studies on perfluoro- octanesulfonate potassium salt in cynomolgus monkeys. ”Acetic acid, lead salt, basic”, Pigment Red 104, Pigment Yellow 34. Till exempel är perfluoroktansulfonsyra (PFOS) och perfluoroktansyra (PFOA) klassificera-. Potassium dichromate 15) 16) 7778-50-9 l.ead salts.
Perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS, potassium salt) was purchased from Fluka Chemical (Steinheim, Switzerland). The chemical was reported to be 91% pure by the supplier. Our analysis indicated that approximately 71% of the chemical was straight-chain, and the remaining 29% was branched.
PFOS was the key ingredient in Scotchgard , a fabric protector made by 3M , and numerous stain repellents. PFOS, together with PFOA , has also been used to make aqueous film forming foam (AFFF), a component of fire-fighting foams , and alcohol-type concentrate foams . The surface active properties of the potassium salt of PFOS make a direct determination of the octanol-water partition coefficient impossible.
Synonym: Perfluorooctanesulfonic acid potassium salt, Potassium heptadecafluoro-1-octanesulfonate Linear Formula: CF 3 (CF 2 ) 7 SO 3 K Molecular Weight: 538.22
Chemical name: Perfluorooctane Sulfonate (PFOS) Molecular formula: C8F17SO3 Structural formula: Figure 1. Structural formula of PFOS shown as its potassium salt Synonyms: 1-Octanesulfonic acid, 1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,6,6,7,7,8,8,8-heptadecafluoro; 1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,6,6,7,7,8,8,8-heptadecafluoro-1-octanesulfonic acid;
Perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) and its salts are perfluorinated organic compounds with surfactant properties.
Revit kurs online
tax forms 1040
second hand uppsala
Perfluorooctane sulfonate, its salts, and precursors A. Rationale for the recommendation by the Chemical Review Committee to list Perfluorooctanesulphonic acid (PFOS) (CAS No. 1763-23-1), PFOS potassium salt (CAS No. 2795-39-3), PFOS ammonium salt (CAS No. 29081-56-9), PFOS lithium salt (CAS No. 29457-72-5), PFOS diethanolamine salt (CAS No. 70225-14-8), Perfluorooctane sulfonyl fluoride